Prik Khing - Thai Red Curry ChickenFrom jaeleepoms 9 years ago
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil (or vegetable oil) shopping list
- 1 cup chicken, cut into thin bite-size strips shopping list
- 1 cup fresh green beans (you can add more) shopping list
- 3 tablespoon red curry paste shopping list
- 4 tablespoon Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tspn ginger, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry the curry paste for a short while, until the mixture becomes aromatic, and a little oil is driven out of the paste by the cooking process.
- Add the chicken and stir fry briefly, until it just begins to turn whitish. (You also can use tofu, shrimp, pork, or beef instead of chicken)
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir until it is heated through, and taste for flavor balance.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice, and garnish with lime and basil leaves.