Honey-glazed grilled chicken or porkchopsFrom kytigger 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds of chicken pieces or 6 pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat chicken with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes to 24 hours.
- Prepare hot coals.
- Place dark meat on grill skin side down.
- Cook 15 minutes and flip.
- Place white meat on grill, skin side down .
- Cook 15 minutes to 20 minutes flipping once.
- Juices should run clear when the chicken is pricked.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
The marinade does sound yummy here! Bookmarked.juels in Clayton loved it
This looks good. I'm saving this one!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I finally got around to making this. I've had it saved since it was posted. I let it marinade a full 24 hours. The skin got really burnt on my grill even though I used indirect heat. I guess the honey did it. I peeled off the skin and the meat w...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!