Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom BurgundyFrom mtgirl08 7 years ago
How to make it
- Saute Chops in Butter Until Browned
- Remove to a Buttered 13x9 Baking Dish
- Saute Onion and Mushrooms - Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- When Tender, Sprinkle with Flour
- Blend in Wine Until Thickened
- Pour over Chops and Cover Tightly With Aluminum Foil
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Serve over white rice with a salad!
- Yummy - Enjoy!
The Cookmtgirl08 White Sulphur Springs, MT
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!