Pizza RollsFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 60 eggroll wrappers shopping list
- 1 pound Mild or Hot Italian tube sausage shopping list
- 1 package sliced pepperoni (slices sliced in half) shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small can of mushrooms, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 (14 oz. ea.) jars of pizza sauce shopping list
- 3 (8 oz. ea.) pkgs. of shredded pizza cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the Italian sausage and thinly slice, diagonally.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except for the eggroll wrappers.
- After all the ingredients have been mixed together, place about 1/4 cup of the mixture on the eggroll wrapper and roll up eggroll style.
- Deep fry for about 5-6 minutes at 375* - 400*.
- Can be frozen (uncooked).
- You can also cut the egg roll wrappers to a mini size to make them for party snacks!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
wow this has got to be good thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yum yum thanks kath high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
sounds like great food for the football sunday table - nice idea thanks for sharing!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!