Pizza RollsFrom tippystclair 4 years ago
- 60 eggroll wrappers shopping list
- 1 pound Mild or Hot Italian tube sausage shopping list
- 1 package sliced pepperoni (slices sliced in half) shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small can of mushrooms, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 (14 oz. ea.) jars of pizza sauce shopping list
- 3 (8 oz. ea.) pkgs. of shredded pizza cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the Italian sausage and thinly slice, diagonally.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except for the eggroll wrappers.
- After all the ingredients have been mixed together, place about 1/4 cup of the mixture on the eggroll wrapper and roll up eggroll style.
- Deep fry for about 5-6 minutes at 375* - 400*.
- Can be frozen (uncooked).
- You can also cut the egg roll wrappers to a mini size to make them for party snacks!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
wow this has got to be good thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yum yum thanks kath high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
sounds like great food for the football sunday table - nice idea thanks for sharing!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!