Salad With Chick Peas sausagesFrom migobgr 6 years ago
- 3 tbs red whine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic pressed shopping list
- 1 lemon (zest and juice) shopping list
- 600 gr chick peas shopping list
- 125 gr sausages (I use piquant) peeled and cut in cubes shopping list
- 1medium onion sliced shopping list
- 1 red bel pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 small cucumber seeded and cut in cubes shopping list
- 3 ts mint chopped shopping list
- 3 ts parsley chopped shopping list
- 3 ts coliander chopped shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- fresh black pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 ts celery leaves chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Soak chick peas over night in cold water, whoever wants can use from can. I prefer to cook them fresh.
- Wash cp under cold streaming water and drain.
- Cook cp 30 min in the pressure cooker, drain and let cool down.
- Stir/fry sausage cubes in a frying pan 3 min (dry) and let cool down
- Put vinegar, olive oil, lemon zest/juice, garlic in a big bowl and mix .
- Add chick peas, sausages, onion, bell pepper and cucumber.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Mix aromatic herbs and top on salad, slightly mix and serve.
The Cookmigobgr Thessaloniki Greece, GR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!