insanely chocolate chocolate chip cakeFrom purplemist 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 pan. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sour cream, butter, vanilla and eggs. Mix all of that goodness together. You can use a mixer at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Then, pour half of the batter into your pan. In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half of that sugar mixture and ½ cup of your chocolate chips over the batter. Repeat with the remaining batter, sugar mixture, and chocolate chips. Bake it all at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
The Cookpurplemist Mumbai, IN
The Rating4 people
This sounds so good! You might want to try my Rich Chocolate cake. It has some of these amazing ingredients, too!dynie in Marietta loved it
YEAH!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!