easy fondant for candy centersFrom jacksmktlady1 5 years ago
- 3 lbs powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup melted margarine shopping list
- chocolate or almond Bark for dipping shopping list
- assorted flavorings, nuts, coconut, crushed cookies, whatever you want to add. Can also be wrapped around cherries for dipping. shopping list
How to make it
- Sift 3 lbs of powdered sugar into a very large bowl
- Add melted margarine and sweetened condensed milk
- Stir and knead until well combined and smooth
- Divide fondant into 3 or 4 sections.
- Add flavoring, coloring, nuts, whatever
- Roll into 1" balls and dip in chocolate
- Add crused chocolate sandwich cookies to unflavored fondant and dip in white bark for cookies and cream bon bons.