Make your own Chocolate Covered Coffee BeansFrom peetabear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- Place 1/3 of the coffee beans in the melted chocolate. Stir around until coated. Remove your coated coffee beans from the chocolate and place on wax paper. Do not allow them to touch each other. Continue coating your coffee beans until all are finished.
- If desired, roll your chocolate covered coffee beans in cocoa powder before they harden.
- Let your chocolate covered beans harden overnight. If you are in a hurry, put them in the freezer for half an hour.
- Store in an airtight container.