Chicken Wild Rice SoupFrom canda 5 years ago
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 2 TBL butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 cups of water shopping list
- 2 cups of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 Pkg (6 ounces) long grain & wild rice mix shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a large sauce pan saute onion & mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
- add water, broth, and rice mix with contents of seasoning packet, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- stir in chicken and cream, heat through, sprinkle with parsley.