Easy Cheese SticksFrom janick04 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place cheese sticks on tray; freeze at least 1 hour.
- Heat 2 inches of oil to 375ºF in large heavy saucapan or follow manufacturer's direction on deep fryer.
- Beat Bisquick mix, paprika, milk and egg until smooth.
- Dip cheese, 1 stick at a time, into batter, covering cheese completely.
- Fry 8 to 10 sticks at a time 1 to 2 minutes, turning carefully, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating7 people
So sinful, so good!!!!danadooley in Singapore loved it
I was looking for some things to make for the football crowd and these good great. Yum!lindabtx in Plano loved it
These sound WAY better than the restaurant version to me - thanks so much for sharing it!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!