Grilled Taco NachosFrom janick04 5 years ago
- 5 cups tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed and mashed shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package) shopping list
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons) shopping list
- 2 cups finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese blend (8 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Spray 12x18-inch foil pan with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix ground beef, beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix; spoon evenly over tortilla chips.
- Top with tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place foil pan on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove foil