Spiced Chickpeas in Coconut MilkFrom boofie 7 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (if using canned, lightly rinse can goo off first) shopping list
- 1 can light coconut milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp (yes!) turmeric** shopping list
- 1 tsp (yes!!) ground cloves** shopping list
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- **I feel like I actually use more, but when I make them again I will try to remember to come back an edit! Better to add when you can't subtract!! shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse beans if necessary and place in medium sauce pot with coconut milk and raisins.
- Bring to a low boil and add spices, mixing well.
- Allow to simmer, uncovered, until turmeric has turned a deep golden brown and mixture is as thick as you like it.
- Enjoy as soon as it's cool enough to pour down your gullet. :)
The Cookboofie Salt Lake City, UT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!