SAVORY ALASKA SURIMI MELT SANDWICHESFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 12 oz. Alaska Surimi seafood (Imitation crab) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives or green onions shopping list
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 3 English muffins, split shopping list
- 6 slices (about 1 oz. each) or 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar, pepper-jack, or swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Blend together Alaska Surimi Seafood, celery, chives, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon pepper seasoning; set aside.
- Toast or broil muffin halves.
- Portion about 1/3 cup seafood on cut side of each muffin.
- Top each sandwich with cheese slice or 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Broil or microwave until cheese melts.
- That's it! Enjoy!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Great recipe for a noon time meal while enjoying the view of natures splendor.
I think I would love to have this with a small garden salad on the side.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I never knew that's what it is called, but you get a 5 for a different sandwich.mmmmgood in loved it