Spicy Asian SlawFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 (16 oz package ready to eat coleslaw) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add green onion and coleslaw; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle parsley and sesame seeds over slaw mixture.
- Serve immediately.