Chicken DeliciousFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1 package cut up chicken, or chicken pieces of choice shopping list
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, each link cut in half shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Arrange potatoes in large shallow baking dish (about 3 quarts).
- Combine oregano, paprika, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Sprinkle half over potatoes.
- Arrange chicken and sausage on top of potatoes.
- Drizzle oil over.
- Sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture.
- Cover and bake one hour.
- Uncover, reduce oven temperture to 375 degrees and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
You are absolutely right...easy, comforting and delicious. Thanks for the post. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sounds yummy1 Has my 5pleclare in Framingham loved it
Great recipe, Upstate! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!