Chocolate Truffle CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 oz. (1 square) unsweetened chocolate, melted shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 6 oz. pkg. (1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips) shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets. In large bowl,
- beat 1/2 cup powdered sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add
- vanilla and unsweetened chocolate; blend well. Lightly spoon flour
- into measuring cup; level off. At low speed, blend in flour and salt.
- By hand, stir in chocolate chips. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on
- greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup powdered sugar and cocoa. Roll
- cooled cookies in cocoa mixture. 4 dozen cookies.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Cookie Monster here! yummmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Don't know how I missed this one, but glad I found it...thanks!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it