Pecan Pie Bar CookiesFrom jules 7 years ago
- SHORTBREAD BASE shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream (I use milk) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Shortbread base: mix above ingredients together until mixture is crumbly.
- Pat crumbs into a lightly-greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- While this is baking, prepare filling.
- Filling: melt butter over low heat in small saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in remaining ingredients except for pecans.
- Simmer over low heat for about a minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture over hot crust and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes until center is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into bars when cool.
The Cookjules Broken Arrow, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!