Pasta Shrimp Bake RecipeFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 pound spaghetti or fettuccini pasta - cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp - cooked or uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 cup provolone cheese shopping list
- 16 ounces salsa - chunky shopping list
- 3/4 cup colby Jack cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup parsley - fresh and minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half-n-half shopping list
- 8 ounces yogurt - plain shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9x13x2 casserole dish.
- Layer the dish with 1/2 of the pasta, shrimp, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese and salsa.
- Repeat the layers and then sprinkle with the colby jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and yogurt.
- Pour over the casserole and bake, uncovered, in a 350° F. oven for 25-30 minutes or just until heated through and bubbly.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.