Butterscotch Sour Cream CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, add sugar slowly, mixing in well.
- Add unbeaten egg, mix well.
- Add sour cream.
- Add flour sifted with baking powder, salt and soda.
- Drop by small spoonsful on greased baking sheets, placing a pecan half on top of each.
- Bake at 400 about 15 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen 3-inch cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
^ ^ ^ ^ ^..very nice recipe, Blue!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
love these gotta be good high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
HIGH 5!!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it