Beef Stroganoff In The CrockpotFrom lor 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 lbs chuck roast, cut in 2-3 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks shopping list
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 6 - 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles or curly pasta shopping list
- 16 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 8 ounce can beef broth, fill empty can with warm water and add to the crock pot. shopping list
- 4 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon each of salt, pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat cubes, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a crockpot..
- Add uncooked noodles on top of meat.
- Mix beef broth, water, sour cream, and mushroom soup in a bowl and pour over top.
- Cook on medium heat for at least 6 hours, covered.
- There is no need to stir or mix the ingredients.
- The soup, broth & water will make a tasty broth with the sour cream, meat and noodles.
- *Make sure you place the meat in first then the potatoes and noodles on top in the crockpot so the noodles absorb the sauce and cook evenly.
- This recipe can also be made exactly the same way but using an 8 ounce bag of frozen meatballs, or chicken chunks and it's just as delicious!
- Serves 4
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating6 people
Delicious! I love this and also I like the idea of meatballs!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Great post, Lor!!! High 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it
love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it