Pepperoni Cheese SticksFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 3 eggs - beaten shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups muenster cheese - shredded shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 dash pepper shopping list
- 1 dash oregano shopping list
- 1 package sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1 Cup of marinara sauce for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and eggs.
- Mix in flour with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to incorporate.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 baking pan at 425° for approximately 40 minutes.
- Cut into small squares.
- Serve warm with your favorite marinara sauce.