Olive Oil MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 13/4c flour shopping list
- 2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1c sugar shopping list
- 4 lg. eggs shopping list
- 2tsp orange zest shopping list
- 2tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 2Tbs balsamic vinegar 2Tbs whole milk shopping list
- 3/4c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2/3c sliced almonds,toasted shopping list
- powdered sugar,for sifting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Place paper liners in 12c muffin tin.
- Blend together flour,baking powder and salt in med. bowl to blend.
- Using electric mixer,beat the sugar,eggs and zests in a lg. bowl until pale and fluffy,about 3 mins. Beat in vinegar and milk. Gradually beat in oil.
- Add the flour mixtire and stir till just blended. Crush the almonds with your hands as you add them to the batter and stir till mixes. Fill muffin tins almost to top of paper liners. Bake till golden on top and tester inserted in center comes with moist crumbs attached,about 20-25 mins. Transfer to wire rack and cool 10 mins. Remove muffins to platter and let cool 5 mins more. Sift powdered sugar over muffins and serve.