Mrs Pritchards Apple Cheese PieFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 5 C sliced apples shopping list
- 1 1/2 C Imperial sugar Extra Fine Granulated sugar/Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated sugar shopping list
- 5 T sifted flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 C flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/3 C butter shopping list
- 1 C grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 frozen pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Place apples in a bowl.
- Combine 1 C sugar, 5 T flour, cinnamon and 1/8 tsp. salt.
- Sprinkle over apples and toss to blend.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 C sugar, 3/4 C flour and 1/4 tsp. salt. Cut in butter; and grated cheddar cheese and toss lightly.
- Turn apples into frozen pie shell and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 25 minutes longer.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Love apple pie, especially with a cheese crust. Thanks!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Yey! This what I have been waiting for all day.
The cheese that is baked on top is something out of a dream.
High Fivetrigger in loved it
O.k. a cheesie crust has got me for sure not to mention on top too. Thanks
MJflavors in Algonquin loved it