Layered Banana Pineapple DessertFrom whodunitrdr 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine; melted shopping list
- 3 whole bananas; sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix shopping list
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple; drained shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip®; thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine in 13 x 9" pan, press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust to cover.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in cold milk.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat until well blended.
- Spread evenly over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding layer.
- Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- Chill 3 hours or until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- keyla84 Nowhere, Us
- kouturekollections Nowhere, Us
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- lor Toronto, Canada
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- mrswilliams Ventura, CA
- xoxorobertaxoxo Saint Peters, MO
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔