Chinese Sesame-Ginger Chicken and NoodlesFrom charrm1 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Knorr Sesame ginger marinade or homemade shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) olive oil (for more sesame flavour use 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp sesame oil) shopping list
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby carrots, quartered lengthwise shopping list
- 1 cup (250 ml) snow peas shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut nto thin strips shopping list
- 4 green onions, cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) diagonal slices shopping list
- 5 oz spaghettini or vermicelli pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In large plastic resealable bag, combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) Sesame Ginger Marinade with the chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag and discard used marinade.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the chicken and stir fry until no longer pink inside and juices run clear about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp (15 ml) of olive oil to the skillet or wok and heat.
- Add carrots, snow peas, red bell pepper and green onions and stir fry until tender-crisp about 4-5 minutes. Add noodles and an additional 1/4 cup (50 ml) Knorr Sesame Ginger Marinade, cook and toss for 1 minute or until completely heated through. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired and serve.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
The Rating4 people
Easy and delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
this is a great fast meal to throw together after a long day i cup up the chicken in the am and started marinating did the prep work on veggies also so when we came home turn on the rice cooker heated up the wok and enjoyed a great meal.thanksmaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!