Banana Pumpkin BreadFrom capedread 7 years ago
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1//2 cup walnuts-chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey and sugar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pie spice and cinnamon, stir into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the raisins and walnuts
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!