Double Duty Bacon Cheese DipFrom linspj 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream; beat until smooth.
- Stir in chopped bacon and 2 cups cheddar cheese.
- Pour into slow cooker and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours.
- If used as a dip, serve with large corn chips and fresh vegetables.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating9 people
I love it!! HIGH FIVE, Lin! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
OMG, love it, High five heading your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
I'll bring the chips if you make this dip!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!