Yummy GranolaFrom jmatthews00 6 years ago
- 4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 6 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup dried fruits(rasins, crasins, dried cherries ect) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet with sides, or a large cake pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, wheat germ, coconut, and sunflower seeds.
- In a medium sauce pan mix together honey, brown sugar, oil, water, cinnamon, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Boil stiring occasionaly for 2 min.
- Add vanilla to mixture.
- Pour the liquid over the oat and nut mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread out on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 15-20 min until evenly toasted.
- Mix in dried fruits
- Cool! Enjoy!