Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Onion SoupFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 2c roasted chicken cut in strips shopping list
- 2tsp veg. oil shopping list
- 2 med onions,halved and thinlysliced(about 1c) shopping list
- 8c chicken broth shopping list
- 1/8tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 med. carrots,sliced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery,sliced shopping list
- 3/4c uncooked trumpet-shaped pasta(campanelle) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in 10' skillet over med-high heat. Add the onions and cook till they begin to brown,stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to medim. Cook till the onions are tender and caramelized,stirring occasionally.. Remove skillet from heat.
- Heat the broth,black pepper,carrots and celery in 4 qt. saucepan over med-high heatto a boil. Stir the pasta and chicken in saucepan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 mins. or till pasta is tender. Stir in the onionsand serve immediately.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Great recipe! Will make this for sure.
High Five...pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
I should not be on this site right before lunch, I am gaining weight with each recipe because I am trying the all in my mind! :-) Soup looks wonderful.
High 5m2googee in Tomball loved it
I love this! PleClare, this stuff is delicious, what a great recipe! I know it would be gone in no time at my place!elgab89 in Toronto loved it