Greek Salad Pita PocketsFrom irishmama 9 years ago
How to make it
- Using a kitchen shears, slice each of the tomatoes and each of the olives in half into a small bowl.
- If your olives are packed in a vinegar brine, pour a small amount (1 tbsp?) over the tomatoes and olives. (optional)
- Pour over vinaigrette.
- Stir feta cheese into all ingredients.
- Gently stuff a pita pocket. (These often fall apart, so sometimes I just tear the pita into bite-sized pieces, throw it in the bowl with everything and eat it with a spoon.)
The Cookirishmama Chesterfield, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!