Chocolate Mint CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- Makes 3 dozens shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 36 chocolate mint wafer candies (I used Andes mints) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan over low heat, cook butter, sugar and water until butter is melted. Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted. Pour into a large bowl and let stand 10 minutes to cool off slightly.
- At high speed, beat in eggs, one at a time into chocolate mixture. Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, beating until blended. Chill dough about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes. While cookies are baking unwrap mints and divide each in half. When cookies are brought out of the oven, put 1/2 mint on top of each cookie
- Let the mint sit for up to 5 minutes until melted, then spread the mint on top of the cookie. Eat and enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Cookie monster here drooling! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
YUMMY, Henrie!! GREAT ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Henrie, this is sounds so good. I love chocolate mint. I think it would be fatal to my will power. Thanks for the great post. "5" :)lura in Welcome To loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!