Red Punch With Ice Ring CenterFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- ice Ring: shopping list
- 1 cup Strawberry Sugarfree syrup shopping list
- 1 liter club soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned, hulled and cut in halves shopping list
- 1 lemon sliced shopping list
- 1 lime sliced shopping list
- Punch: shopping list
- 1 quart Strawberry Sugarfree syrup shopping list
- 1 1/2 -2 liters club soda shopping list
- 1 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Ice Ring Freeze Time Not Added in Prep
- Mix syrup, club soda, lemon juice, strawberries, lemon and lime slices together and pour into a 1 1/2 quart gelatin mold.
- Freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve punch, unmold ice ring by setting for several minutes in a pan of room temperature water.
- Tap on the bottom to release, then set the ice ring, in the bottom of large punch bowl.
- Mix together the Strawberry syrup, lemon and lime juice and pour over the ice ring.
- Then add enough club soda to fill
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
Thank you again Mystic!! That posted 2 times!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Thank you Mystic!! I used to have this recipe
for chuch get togethers and all and had mispaced
it..^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
what a great recipe! It looks beautiful, too!elgab89 in Toronto loved it