Bhatura PooriFrom aravi_vel 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sieve together refined flour, baking powder, soda bi-carbonate and salt.
- Mix together yogurt and sugar. Add this to the flour and add about a cup of water and mix gradually to make a soft dough by kneading lightly.
- Incorporate two tbsps oil into the dough and cover the dough with a damp cloth. keep it aside for an hour.
- Divide dough into sixteen equal portions. Roll them into balls. Cover and keep to ferment for ten minutes.Grease your palms with a little oil an faltten the balls. Roll out into 5" diameter discs.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and deep fry the discs on high heat till llight brown on both sides.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper and serve hot.
- P.S: Look out for the side dishes in this same pg. Kormas, Channa gravies etc,
People Who Like This Dish 4
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- tsehnert Lincoln, NE
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- aravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔