Tomato and Cucumber SaladFrom danerin2 8 years ago
- 1 large, 2 medium, or 1 cup of cherry/grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small or 1/2 medium onion shopping list
- 1 small or 1/2 large cucumber shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (or less) sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Chop tomatoes, unless they're small and don't need it.
- Slice onion and cucumber.
- Mix veggies in serving bowl, add remaining ingredients.
- Toss everything together.
- Let sit on counter for 10 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Don't refrigerate; it will ruin the tomatoes.