Cheesy Burger CasseroleFrom rae760 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook noodles to desired doneness, as well as broccoli and ground beef (season to taste).
- Place noodles, broccoli, ground beef, and mushroom soup in 13 x9 casserole dish.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered 30 - 40 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating3 people
I tried this two weekends ago, and it is FABULOUS! My two boys, 3 and 7 years old, loved it! I used monterrey jack mixed w/ colby jack shredded cheese and some 'mexican three cheese' blend (all that I had in the fridge), but it was sooooo good! I am ...moresnt420 in Saginaw loved it
I have to try this. Looks like a great comfort food..part of the comfort being how simple it is to make. Thanks for posting.Kimskitchen in Nashville loved it
This looked so good that I cooked it tonite! We really enjoyed it. The only change I will make next time is to add a little half and half to make it a little juicer. Thanks so much for sharing. I posted our photo from tonite too!Kimskitchen in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!