Crab And Artichoke MeltFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups chopped onion (1 medium) shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat, drained, picked over shopping list
- 1 13 3/4-oz can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- ------------------------------ shopping list
- 8 3/4-inch-thick 3x5 inch slices sourdough bread shopping list
- 8 plum tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 1/2 cup parsley in large bowl to blend. Transfer crab mixture to 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bake crab mixture until bubbling and heated through, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Place bread in single layer on large baking sheet. Divide hot crab mixture among bread slices (using generous 1/2 cup each).
- Top with tomato slices, then Monterey Jack cheese slices. Broil sandwiches until cheese melts, watching carefully to avoid burning, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
Craaaabbbb, aarrttyychoke...drool...Sorry I turn into a zombie when I see something like this posted. Ahaaaa... If I was Scooby Do I would be floating.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Bring it on Joymarie I am sold on this spectacular Crab And Artichoke Melt recipe.
Now it will appear on my table shortly.
Five fork from metrigger in loved it
Drool...fantastic! This looks sooooo good. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it