Upside-Down Cinnamon-Apple Coffee CakeFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled apples shopping list
- 1 (12.4-oz.) can Refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in sprayed pan.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar and corn syrup; mix well. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture over apples in pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 28 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
- Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
Mountainmama you are on a roll today! 5 again!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
oh yeah - roll on!! yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
OH MY GOD your own a good roll into making me gain. This is just awesome. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!