Butter Pecan Pie SquaresFrom henrie 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup light or dark Karo syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and 1/3 cup sugar in bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry
- blender until it resembles coarse meal. Press into a 9-inch square or round pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, Karo syrup, flour, salt, butter and
- vanilla extract. Beat well. Stir in pecans. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until firm.