Ginger VenisonFrom sheba 6 years ago
- 1 onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices ginger root, chopped ( my slices are the size of a nickle) - use more or less depending on taste shopping list
- 3 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 lb venison steak, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch - you can add more or less depending on how thick you want the gravy shopping list
How to make it
- Brown onion, garlic and ginger in hot oil. Watch that the garlic doesn't burn! Add venison and fry until brown.
- Mix brown sugar, 1/4 cup soy sauce, water and salt. Pour over meat and simmer until tender. When tender, mix cornstarch with some water and add to broth to thicken.
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
The Rating5 people
This is what we are havin for dinner tonight! sounds so good.thankssunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Yep, I made this tonight and we loved it! thanks this has the best tasting sauce.sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
venison is marinating in pineapple juice now. this will be tomorrow's cooking!shai in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!