Pan Fried MozzarellaFrom susanmay 6 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the ball of mozzarella into 8 slices with a serrated knife.
- Put the flour and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In another bowl beat the egg and mix with a little water.
- In a third bowl add the bread crumbs.
- Gently pat each mozzarella slice with flour, dip in the egg wash, and then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- When hot, add the slices and pan-fry for about a minute on each side, so they are nicely browned and the mozzarella softened.