Easy Fruit CobblerFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups of any fruit (peaches, blueberries, blackberries or apples are all great) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook fruit over low head with 1/2 of sugar.
- You might need more for tart fruits, less for sweet.
- Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Mix dry ingredients and add milk.
- Pour over butter.
- Add fruit in spoonfuls.
- Combine well, and place into greased baking pan
- Bake at 350*F for 1 hour.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating13 people
WONDERFUL Elaine and thank you ^ ^ ^ ^ ^! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds like a wonderful dessert for the cool days of fall we are now in.momoften in nowhere loved it
Love cobblers! Thanks, Chef!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it