Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesFrom markeverett 6 years ago
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup natural smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups salted whole peanuts shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2. Put sugars, butter, and peanut butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 3. Reduce speed to low. Add oat mixture, and mix until just combined. Mix in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- 4. Using a 1 ¾ -inch ice cream scoop , drop balls of dough 2-3 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 5. Bake cookies until golden brown and just set, 13-15 minutes. Let cool completely on wire racks. Cookies can be stored in airtight containers about 3 days
- Makes about 5 dozen
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating7 people
Choc chip cookies are my fave! Thanksgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I LOVE' em Mark ^ ^ ^ ^ ^!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
okey dokey - the peanut butter got me! And how!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!