Peanut Butter FudgeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook until it comes to a boil and add 3/4 stick butter.
- Cook over medium heat until a small amount dropped in cold water florms a soft ball.
- Set off and add 1/2 cup marshmallows, cream and 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Beat until to begins to thicken and glaze.
- Pour into a buttered pan and allow to cool, then cut in squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Yumm!! peanut butter by far the best invention ever!!! all the four food groups haha.. Thanks for the recipe!! love it!tinmaninoz in Savannah loved it
I agree with Jett; bring on the fudge!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
everyday is a holiday!jett2whit in Union City loved it