Peanut Butter FudgeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook until it comes to a boil and add 3/4 stick butter.
- Cook over medium heat until a small amount dropped in cold water florms a soft ball.
- Set off and add 1/2 cup marshmallows, cream and 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Beat until to begins to thicken and glaze.
- Pour into a buttered pan and allow to cool, then cut in squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
i love peanut butter fudge...yummmminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
everyday is a holiday!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with Jett; bring on the fudge!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it