Potato Dumpling soupFrom dianamae 7 years ago
- 8 large potatoes, peeled shopping list
- 2 cups or more all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 # bacon shopping list
- 2 large cooking onions shopping list
- Grate potatoes and add enough flour until batter is stiff. shopping list
- Dice bacon and fry until almost crisp, dice onion and add to bacon. shopping list
- Cook until browned but not burnt. shopping list
- Drop potato mix into a pot of hot scalding water. Add bacon, onion and drippings and let cook for 5 minutes. ENJOY! shopping list
How to make it
- Grate potatoes and add enough flour until batter is stiff.
- Dice bacon and onion.
- Fry bacon until almost done, add diced onion and cook until browned, be careful you do not burn this.
- Drop potato mix into a pot of hot scalding (NOT boiling) water.
- Add bacon, onion and drippings to pot and let cook for 5 minutes.