Banana Nut BreadFrom dooley 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup Crisco shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients well
- Bake in loaf pan at 350 for 25-35 min.
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating6 people
Banana nut - do do do do do! I have some nanners to use up too. Love nanner bread!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks love banana bread.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
Couldn't ask for easier. I love to cook too, but easy is good.
Jubaljubal in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!