Grilled Crab Stuffed Cherry PeppersFrom dooley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut out the stems and core out the chilis ( tip of a vegetable peeler works great here) leave just enough whole to fill pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and mix good
- Stuff the peppers with filling and thread onto small wood skewers ( I always soak my skewers in water for awhile so as no to burn) be sure to keep filling side up.
- Grill over a medium heat for about 5 min. or until hot keeping the filling side up. These don't take long at all, don't walk away!
- Like I said before this is what I would make just for the 2 of us on a regular evening, definatley want to double or triple for company.
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating5 people
Great recipe, Dooley! Thanks, and FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
What a simple and yummy sounding crab recipe! What lucky guest!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Great Recipe....High 55555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it