Lemon Drop MartiniFrom minkie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Chill martini glasses in freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Place Vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with 4-5 ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Run the lemon twist around the edge of the chilled martini glass and dunk in a small amount of sugar for a coated rim.
- Pour the strained martini into the chilled glasses and serve.
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
The Rating4 people
These are one of my favorite drinks, ever. So good!elle in loved it
Well now I know how these jewels are made.The next ladys day this will be on the cocktail menu.Thanks for the happy times!!!!nanny in Haddam loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!