Cranberry Waldorf SaladFrom m11andrade 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled red apple (can use red and green) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved (can use red and green) shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla low-fat yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and yogurt.
- Toss to coat. Cover, and chill 2 hours.
- Stir just before serving.