Squash PieFrom pat2me 8 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs, add sugar, salt & spices.
- Add squash and mix well.
- Add evaporated milk and fill a 9 '' unbaked pie crust.
- Add some of the remaining evaporated milk to bring level of pie mixture up, if necessary
- Bake in a 400 oven about 10 mins. to start browning the crust
- Reduce heat to 325 and bake an additional 45 to 55 minutes or until a thin knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place on rack and cool completely before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers, if there are any.
- To cover knife mark in the pie, cut a shape from a scrap of pie crust dough and bake until golden.
- Place over cut where the knife was inserted.