Amish Country Peanut Butter FudgeFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Butter a loaf pan.
- Place peanut butter chips into a medium bowl.
- In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evap. Milk and butter. Cook over med. Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 5 mins.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Immediately stir mixture into peanut butter chips until chips are completely melted; quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool completely.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Cut into 1" squares. Store tightly covered. Makes about 2 pounds of candy.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
I think I could use some chocolate right now!! This looks yummy but then again all your recipes look that way! 5555m2googee in Tomball loved it
Sure sounds easy and good to me! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Love peanut butter fudge, thanks! And...like your new pic!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it